Guided Meditation Sedona, Arizona
Individual Guided Meditation
Hours: 10am - 5pm Daily MST, USA
Available Via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, or My Office Location
Guided Meditation is a form of meditation which utilizes a number of different techniques to achieve or enhance a trance-like state. It includes the use of guided imagery, music, and healing visualization techniques. Meditation is a practice of mindfulness, or focusing the mind on a particular object/subject, thought, or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state. Meditation is practiced in numerous religious traditions.
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION:
- Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations.
- Building skills to manage your stress.
- Increasing self-awareness.
- Focusing on the present.
- Reducing negative emotions.
- Increasing imagination and creativity.
- Increasing patience and tolerance.
Available Online Or In Person
Facilitated By Alison Gloria, CCHT
MY OFFICE LOCATION
Office Hours: Daily 10am-5pm MST, USA