Individual Guided Meditation
Hours: 10am - 5pm Daily MST, USA
Available Via Google Meet/Zoom/Skype
From the comfort of your own home.
Guided Meditation is a form of meditation which utilizes a number of different techniques to achieve or enhance a trance-like state. It includes the use of guided imagery, music, and healing visualization techniques.
Meditation is a practice of mindfulness, or focusing the mind on a particular object/subject, thought, or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state. Meditation is practiced in numerous religious traditions.
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION:
- Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations.
- Building skills to manage your stress.
- Increasing self-awareness.
- Focusing on the present.
- Reducing negative emotions.
- Increasing imagination and creativity.
- Increasing patience and tolerance.
Facilitated By Alison Gloria, CCHT