Elizabeth Silk | Psychic Reader, Love Coach, & Spiritual Counselor
"You cannot heal your mind with your mind."
30 Minutes: $149
1 Hour: $300
- Services: Psychic Readings, Love Coaching, & Visionary Artist.
- Abilities: Mystic, Intuitive, Divination, & Native Shaman Energy Healer.
- Topics: Brining in Love, Letting Go, Releasing Ego, & Fear.
- Tools: Runes, I-Ching, & Cards.
- Experience: Over 25 Years
Elizabeth Silk is a Native American Chippewa, Sioux, and British descent and is here to awaken your soul. Her passion to touch and heal the soul has been evident in the amazing breakthroughs that she has witnessed. Elizabeth has been living in Sedona now for over 25 years and has facilitated many healings from love, freedom, releasing fear, disapproval, lacking security, lacking love, and lacking oneness.
As a child, she was raised by her grandparents in Merseyside, England (Liverpool). Her parents were an English mother and a Native American Sioux father. In her adult life, she has followed her Native American Ancestral beliefs. She portrays American Indians not as victims, but as passionate, proud and strong. Romancing a freedom of their soul that lives through all of us, she will help to awaken an undaunted Spirit and allow it to emerge.